Berri’s Café, Al Muneera, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Get more instagram love by checking out my tips below on finding your next insta-worthy coffee or lunch spot. Instagram photos featuring @pilidepool and @berrisuae.
5 things to look for in an Instagram-worthy Hot Spot:
- Natural Lighting – lighting is key in photography, whether you are using a DSLR or a camera phone, NATURAL lighting is key to getting THAT insta-shot. At Berri’s, not only is there an amazing view of Al Raha Beach but they have ceiling to floor walls to let in the most natural light in as possible.
- Minimalistic – they have total blank white tables, PERFECT for your next flat lay! Marble kitchen bars and white rustic brick walls – this is made of Instagram dreams.
- Accent colors – I really enjoyed the color scheme at Berri’s. They do a cool tone mood with the gold shelves and splashes of earthly greens from the plants. Gold reminds us of chic and luxury and green reminds people of fresh, healthy-eating (one green earth smoothie please!). Didn’t you know both are trending on insta?!
- Décor – they introduce elements and different textures on their gold shelf by displaying some insta-worthy fruit! 2017 is year of the Pineapple!
- Presentation – insta-worthy cafés needs to be paired with drool-worthy food! You can read on further for some of my recommendations from Berri’s Café.
Berri’s Menu Highlights
Smoothies – they do really amazing smoothies at Berri’s (and did I mention its organic?!) I love to order smoothies for photos because its colorful, and comes in a really nice texture.
Salad – Berri’s Burrata is recommended for an insta-worthy capture. The contrast between the white burrata and greens make it an appetizing photo. Kale quinoa salad is another great option and is extremely yummy if you love sweet salads like me.
Starter – Berri’s Bruschetta is always a good choice for a flatlay.
Pasta – I find that pasta is one of the most photogenic dishes. The pasta comes in different sizes in textures from linguine to penne and different color sauces too!
Entrée – I personally tried their Veal Cop Milanese and really loved the presentation. It comes displayed on a large wooden slab which almost took up half the table!
Pizza – and last but not least, you must try their delectable signature Lobster Pizza. It is insta-famous in in itself.
You can find me @dotonherway, @pilidepool and all the the other instagrammers there!